We have developed a range of tools and resources, designed to provide an interactive educational experience with cross-curricular outcomes in: numeracy; literacy; design, creativity and technology; civics and citizenship; personal learning; interpersonal development; thinking; the arts; humanities; and information communication technology.
Take a look at the resources below. We’ll keep adding to this library so be sure to check it regularly!
If you’d like a more in-depth Eco-Cubby experience, you can purchase an Eco-Cubby Sustainability Education Residency Package to be delivered at your School or Centre by an Eco-Cubby Expert. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
ACTIVITIES & LEARNING EXPERIENCES
- 3D Construction – Creating a 3D Eco-Cubby out of wool!
- 3D Construction – Creating a 3D Eco-Cubby out of recycled materials
- Building Community – Unstructured & Experimental Learning
- Create a Miniature Village!
- 3D models and 2D Plans
- Perceptual Site Survey – Mapping the Senses
- A Cubby Village! Experimenting with Structure
- Investigating Shape
- Clay Dwellings – Experimenting with natural materials
- Frottage – Investigating our environment and mapping place
- Mallacoota P-12 Collage Shares Their Eco-Cubby Learning Story
- Olive Phillips Kindergarten Shares Their Learning Story
- University of Melbourne Early Learning Centre Shares Their Learning Story
- Camp Hill Primary School Shares Their Learning Story
Image: Eco-Cubby at the 2013 Regional Victoria Living Expo. Photo by Devika Bilimoria